Iron Man Repulsor Light Laser Glove Project



iron-man-laser-glove-project

If you have seen the Iron Man movie the image above is sure to be familiar to you. We have seen other cool Iron Man Repulsor Light projects before but as far as I know this is the first that it truly very dangerous. So a word of warning, do not attempt to copy this build unless you know what you are doing!

“The goal was to create a hand-held laser…powerful…balloons pop across the room…cuts plastic…
Made SOME laser-guns before, and the most “useless” space-eating part, was the grip. So I had to get rid of it. I am am a HUGE fan of the new Iron Man movies, so I decided to try my own design and make a glove. Took a whole weekend to make it, and another 2 days for the paint-job (made EVERYTHING myself…from metal-work, wiring, paint-job!)
Technical info:
- made of 2mm brass-sheet
- constant current LM317 driver
- 445nm 1000mW laser diode
- 2x 3.7V Li Ion cells (=7.4V total)”






SHARE

About ZigZiglar

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Write a comment:

Post a Comment

Kindly Write your mind.What you feel about this post